Tuesday 3 July 2007

It's good to rant


As I make my way across this great blogosphere, I notice that most personal blogs seem to be great rants against the state of this modern world and our frustrating lives that are sometimes unfulfilled.


This is a good thing, it's like an exhaust vent for all our rage, a cathartic process that expels all the bile, but it surprises me when I come across a blog by someone I know and the web personality that they portray is completely at odds with the person you know.


That leaves me wondering, which is the real them? And should I be sleeping with an axe in my bed in case they come after me (because they're all psychopaths under that sheen of normalcy). All that anger isn't healthy, and no amount of writing about it on the web will assuage that raging beast that resides within their minds. Only the spilling of blood will suffice, I reckon.

2 comments:

ovak30 said...

dude are you in the process of telling us something.

Red Leeroy said...

who are you talking about ?