Tuesday 8 January 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things.

While lying awake last night I was trying to come up with some ideas for a project I am working on. But instead all that filled my mind was quotes from movies. I wrote them down so I wouldnt forget but copied and pasted from IMDB for full completeness. In no particular order here are five that made me chuckle to myself.

I would welcome comments and additions to this post.


1. Chet (Bill Paxton) from Weird Science - "your stewed buttwadd"

2. Judd Nelson (John Bender) in the Breakfast Club - "Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy"

3. Tom Hanks (Rik Gassko) in Bachelor Party - "It's time for spice, and the lucky spice is... paprika! "Oh thank you, thank you! You've made me the happiest spice in the world!"

4. Chevy Chase in Fletch - "it's me, Dr. Rosenpenis. I'm just here to check out Alan Stanwyk's file"
Dr. who?
"Dr. Rosenrosen, I'm here to get to the records room"
What was that name again?
"It's Dr. Rosen, I want to check the records room"

5. Tracey Walter (Miller) in Repoman - "John Wayne was a fag.
All: The hell he was.
"He was, too, you boys. I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fletch lives. I miss Chevy.