Sunday 11 March 2007

The Ratings Game


Hello to my fellow blog owners and blog readers.


Mucho excited about this coming together to form new opinions and possibly a conglomerate of some sort that will allow me to become famous and rich without actually having any talent. I suppose its always been an unrealistic dream but hey "I have a dream" etc etc etc.


Moving on, I would first like to pay a public homage to Aidano, I sit and type while listening to his mondo exotica. A musical mix of so far wonderful flowing mini journeys which are brightening up my Sunday night. (of late sunday depression has been coming on strong but I will come to that at a later date).


May I secondly say JK - a great idea this is an I am proud to be a part of it. I hope it will be long running and spark ideas that may lead us in unknown directions. Bravo sir bravo.


Last but not least in the thank you's may I say, Con (Ovak30) - your idea for sitting in windows of restaurants with rating cards cruely rating passers by with 3.4's, 5.6's and the occasional 9.8 filled me with hope that we could spread some of our hopelessness upon others while enjoying steaks and other sundries.


To new beginnings.


L.B.


No comments: