Tuesday 26 February 2008

Duck My Sick Kevin McCarra



Arsenal can beat anyone, including themselves

What a load of rubbish. What an arse-hole! This comment (from nebalt) sums it up perfectly for me;


Kevin, this article proves yet again why you are more Duncan Castles and less Henry Winter. In today's GU football podcast, you argued with Doyler that Taylor's challenge was down around Eduardo's ankle when your own paper has published a picture of the incident in this article:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2259993,00.html

You dare call Wenger a hothead but never criticize Alex Ferguson when he goes off on his rants and says the most stupid things because you are a world class sycophant.

This year you have accused Arsenal of fictitiously simulating in a game at the Emirates when three weeks later Evra and Anderson were rolling around the Emirates as if they were shot. Not a peep out of you then. You also accused them of being short then retracting it again on the podcast admitting you had been wrong. And in the aftermath of this latest sad episode, you rather talk about Gallas' and Wenger's shortcomings than berate another Scotsman for giving the mandate to go out and cause bodily harm on an opponent. Your bipolar approach to Arsenal is quite frankly getting old. You are, unfortunately, not a credit for the paper you work for.


Anyway, the guardian has proven itself of late to be little more than a tabloid. With the exception of Charlie Brooker, the only use I put that paper to these days is wrapping my chips. I will say good day to you Mr. McCarra!

I SAID GOOD DAY!

J.K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still buy it though. just to read the sport section on a Saturday.

Jerry Kiely said...

I wrap my fish in the online version.

J.K.