Monday 25 February 2008

Virginity

My first post!!

Where to begin? I'd like to thank JK for inviting me, my parents for conceiving me (however accidentally) and, of course, the simply awesome baby Jesus for guiding me.

I suppose I should tell all y'all something about me: I am a (mostly) male, (oftentimes) bewildered (occasional) developer. That is all.

My literary juices are currently fermenting, therefore I shall sign off by adding my new favourite internet video. I am, however, a fickle fellow, so the internet had better stay on its toes otherwise I'll find a new favourite.

Here it is

3 comments:

Jerry Kiely said...

Welcome old bean.

Pretty smooth video. Epic.

Word,

J.K.

Anonymous said...

very amusing....... And welcome indeed.

ovak30 said...

Good god! Where have you been.